Previous Posts

Tuesday 19 February 2013

XB2178 - Tank Modelled (hopefully)


I believe that my tank model is complete that I can them hopefully put it aside as being done so I can focus on other things such as texturing as well as modeling and texturing the crew as well which will probably take longer to do.




I'm really happy with how well it has turned out although I'm still a little undecided on the radar dish thing. It really was only placed since it was a recurring feature in anti-air tanks and I thought it would make sense for it to be there despite the fact that it really doesn't fit in with the silhouette.


 
I think I might just plough onwards though really since I've still to do the crew and the scene with some basic animation work too.

Regardless I'm quite happy with the transitions between my tank designs and I really feel that it has come along really well and I can't wait to texture it.




No comments:

Post a Comment