Previous Posts

Monday 14 January 2013

XB2178 - Tank Modelling

With the chosen silhouette as a template I opened 3DS Max and began to quickly model it out with the aim of getting a better understanding of what my tank looks like.



I found that after this first iteration of the tank model that it looks different as to what I would have imagined. I can't help but feel that it maybe should have looked a bit beefier or a bit bigger or even aggressive as the front view is quite flat, though that could be down to the fact that it is a very basic model.

So at this current point in time I'm looking to discover what the actual front and back of the tank will look having gotten the side mostly done although I suspect I may move the main turret back a bit more possibly in the next iteration.

No comments:

Post a Comment