- At the start of the game each player is dealt two cards (Including the Dealer).
- Each player has an independent game with the dealer, with the objective to beat the dealer.
- Player's turn is finished when they decide to 'stand' or if they exceed 21 and go 'bust'.
- Dealer must continue to 'hit' until the minimum value of 17 is reached.
- If both player and dealer go bust, the dealer still wins.
- If both player and dealer draw it is classed as a draw or a 'push'.
• The player can only have 5 cards at once or the game will end
• A game of 21 technical last one round unless agreed upon more
• Dealer busts everyone wins
• Played with a standard 52 card deck excluding jokers
• If 2 or more players have same highest total player with the least amount of cards wins
• No cheating
• Don’t lie about what cards you have
• Don’t deliberately miscount what cards you have.
• Don’t try and hide your cards (placing one on top the other)
• Don’t show your cards to other people
• Don’t try and peek at other people’s cards
• No distractions
- When all players bust they face each other in a elimination round the winner then faces the dealer.