Previous Posts

Wednesday 10 April 2013

XB2178 - Base Made and Textured

By this stage I had most things created and ready, however I had noticed that I didn't actually have a base for my diorama and so I set off to create a base for everyone to be on.

Firstly however I wanted to do some scene research rather than going in blindly and making the first thing that comes to mind, especially if it came out as being something not terribly good. I mainly just looked at 40k dioramas although I think this is perfectly fine as they closely resemble what it is I am doing. Below are some pieces that I looked at.





The main thing that I found that a lot of these pieces had was that they weren't just a showcase of someone's skill but rather they were also telling a story or at least some short action scene or some form of dialogue.

Well I knew that I wanted a ruined city sort of look so I knew that I wanted








No comments:

Post a Comment